This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

wk.6 PE2

Started by m6shifter, July 8, 2013 · 7 Replies · 204 Views

m6shifter

I just started wk 6 today and I failed on the  3rd and 4th set of BBR I held onto my hamstrings for some of the reps of both sets.

 

I also failed on the 4th set of push ups and the 4th set of the RC. Both were failed at the 8th rep. I will finish this week and start at the 5th week again or should I start at the 6th week next week. I knew this would be tough.

FredInChina

Finish this week first and see where you are at then. :)

Everybody can have a bad day.

m6shifter

LOL on the bad day . It was definately failure. 6 reps of the pushups was easy for me. 9 reps not so. I will see how thur. goes. The rocks was a killer also 60 reps seems so faraway.  2nd half tomorrow . Telling myself right now 36 reps 4 times of AR will be doable.

Vincearoo

Tell me about the rocks being killer...especially for the hollow holds. Holding 5x60s was kind of tough, but man, doing 5x12r was challenging. It didn't fry my abs like the holds (yet), but holding form while doing it is very difficult for me.

Jon Douglas
Vincearoo said:

Tell me about the rocks being killer...especially for the hollow holds. Holding 5x60s was kind of tough, but man, doing 5x12r was challenging. It didn't fry my abs like the holds (yet), but holding form while doing it is very difficult for me.

Fret not-- getting very comfortable with hollow rocks makes literally half of F2 FL work feel straightforward. You need that hollow ease to move on, so this is as good a time as any to get it:)

m6shifter

you look at the video and it kinda looks easy but damn if the hollow rocks kick some serious butt. Excellent program that foundation series is.

FredInChina
m6shifter said:

"Excellent program that foundation series is."

 

Yes master Yoda... :D

jestoph
Charm said:

Fret not-- getting very comfortable with hollow rocks makes literally half of F2 FL work feel straightforward.

 

Thanks for this Charm, good to hear.