This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

logging in automatically

Started by twan, July 8, 2013 · 4 Replies · 173 Views

twan

Hi guys, I was wondering how you could log in automatically to both the forum and the foundation courses without having to login twice (once for the forum and once for the foundation courses).

Cory Fair

Single Sign-On (SSO) is in the future, but not on the immediate agenda. For now, saving autofill is your best option.

P5yx

There is another thing i like to point out. It would be way more enjoyable if you wouldn't have to type in your email address everytime you want to load, view, create your training schedule.

or is there a way?

Vincearoo
P5yx said:

There is another thing i like to point out. It would be way more enjoyable if you wouldn't have to type in your email address everytime you want to load, view, create your training schedule.

or is there a way?

I believe that depends on your browser. If I use safari on my ipod then I have to input username/password each time. While if I use my android phone with dolphin browser then both parts of the login are saved.

Cory Fair
P5yx said:

There is another thing i like to point out. It would be way more enjoyable if you wouldn't have to type in your email address everytime you want to load, view, create your training schedule.

or is there a way?

 

This will be part of the SSO project.