Gobsmacked!

Started by SuperBru, July 8, 2013 · 7 Replies · 2,489 Views

SuperBru

86 year old women does planche. :blink: I am utterly speechless. 

 

Christian

Bent arm, but doesnt look like she's resting on the elbows. Holy molly it's inpressive. It does look almost too light. Maybe helium filled bones...

Andreas

That's an elbow lever, not a planche. She's resting on her right elbow.

 

Very cool and impressive nonetheless. Actually there are quite some gymnasts around that age in Germany. I was at the German National Championships for people over 40 as a judge. They compete in age groups of ten years, so 40-50, 50-60 and so on. And for the over 80 year olds, there were around 15 people competing, truly inspiring.

Bipocni

She's 4 times older than me...... Holy smokes.  I can't do planche.  How can she planche!?

LateStarter@46

It's second childhood  :) - she must be light and has kept her flexibility all that time. Brilliant!

Bissen

I want to be like her, when I'm old and wrinkly! :lol:

SuperBru
Bissen said:

I want to be like her, when I'm old and wrinkly! :lol:

I want to be better than her. #NeverGonnaSettle 

Arto

.