Hi !
First of all I am very very very very Sorry for posting such a thing again.
I had a pain free training for about a month or so ( after taking a week rest and gradually moving up from forearm splints)
3 days ago me and some guys were at a gymnstics gym, and we tried out a lot of stuff for fun, when I thought it was a good idea to see how long I can hold a tuck planche for ( managed 12 sec until my form started to break down) Well, that 12 sec hold made me understand that I have not recovered from the splints ( which was a surprise ) OR that I have a potential to get them due to Muscle imbalances in the forearm ( weak forearm extensors )
Ive been to a doctor which said " There are some tendons down there" and he told me to quit doing gymnastics forever and move to some swimming - Thx for the help doc !
On Monday I have an appointment to another sports doctor who I hope will give a decent advice.
Im not a mutant, nor I weigh a ton ( Im about 210lbs , 6,2 feet ) , and Im not an idiot.
So I believe that I may have a potential to forearm splints due to weak extensors. Can you give some advice on how to strengthen them?
http://www.dpmclimbing.com/articles/view/way-iron-fist - Every morning I do this whole complex for 1 set, would 1 set be enough ?
Thank you !