Okay guys, I'm going to level with you. I work in mcdonalds, eat almost entirely mcdonalds (because hey, it's free) and subsequently have probably about 30% body fat.
This needs to change.
So I'm looking for new food. My criteria are as follows:
1. Cheap. This is the most important thing. I barely spend any money on food right now.
2. Keeps well. I need things to eat at work, and I can't use a fridge or cook anything, so I need things I can prepare at home and store at room temperature.
3. Tastes great. I know me well enough by now, if it's too boring or repetitive I'm just going to eat more mcdonalds.
Probably most of you don't know how awful it is to eat mcdonalds on a regular basis. Trust me, it's disgusting beyond all measure. The worst part is I know, really know, just how awful that stuff is.
You guys are a great community, and I know we've got a few bodybuilders around here that have seriously over analysed their nutrition, so if you can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. Even just a decent thread on bodybuliding.com or something. I'm desperate here.
One last note for Joshua Naterman in particular. I've seen you mention "a crapton of veggies" several times now. What kind of vegetables do you eat and how do you prepare them?


