This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Adequate exercise and workout frequency

Started by Bror, July 4, 2013 · 35 Replies · 1,128 Views

trw

Ah, I see. Nothing wrong with that. I thought I'd only use my AC in desperate times because I've lived without one for plenty of years. But living in an attic is like experiencing a constant heatwave. Even on relatively mild days it's a furnace.

 

Another topic derailed... Anyway, I like to think that I use the AC to improve my recovery with sleep and not for the privilege of turning my room into a pocket of heaven in a pit of hell.

SuperBru

May I ask why your living in an attic?

Keilani Gutierrez
SuperBru said:

May I ask why your living in an attic?

oh my God, I WOULD. #penthouse

trw

Ha, it's a finished attic. Exactly how I like to think of it, Keilani. That or I call it The Tower.

Keilani Gutierrez
trw said:

Ha, it's a finished attic. Exactly how I like to think of it, Keilani. That or I call it The Tower.

B-)

SuperBru

When you first mentioned that you live in an attic I pictured this: cluttered-attic.jpg

Now I picture this:

attic-space.jpg

Sam London
FredInChina said:

- Evaluate & repeat for 2xF7, then 3xF7

 

Hi, I have searched the forums and cannot find out what F7 is. Am I being stupid and missing the obvious? As a side note I would really love to see a sticky FAQ (another acronym hehe) page that summarizes the meanings of all these acronyms.

ChrisUK
Sam London said:

Hi, I have searched the forums and cannot find out what F7 is. Am I being stupid and missing the obvious? As a side note I would really love to see a sticky FAQ (another acronym hehe) page that summarizes the meanings of all these acronyms.

Hey Sam,

 

F7 refers to all 7 of Foundation's progressions. So when someone says they "are doing f7 3x/week" what they mean is they are working on all 7 areas of foundation 3x per week, and most mean in one session.

FredInChina

Yeah, sorry Sam, my post is confusing - "F7" is just like ChrisUK explained above :)

Really, the taxonomy should be something more like F1(7).

Jon Douglas
FredInChina said:

Yeah, sorry Sam, my post is confusing - "F7" is just like ChrisUK explained above :)

Really, the taxonomy should be something more like F1(7).

What if you're on F1 for some, and F2 or 3 for others...? :P

FredInChina
Charm said:

What if you're on F1 for some, and F2 or 3 for others...? :P

Fx(7)....................... but then FX means floor, and for obvious reasons I did not want to use "FY" :P