Hey all,
I got this forearm pain on the back part where the extensor digotorums are. I get it near my wrist as well.
I think I originally hurt them from tire flipping, but more probably from trying a meathook.. >.>
It will hurt a little when I stretch out when I do part of wrists for HS - the one where your palms are on the ground and you turn inwards so your fingers point towards you.
Also hurts when I straighten the arm, inside of elbow facing up, fingers down - and I try to pull my fingers/palms up to straight - but with my arm acting as a weight
It went away last time from me doing the sticky posted on here for wrist pain, but the day after doing snatch grip deadlifts I could feel the pain again.
I will continue doing rice bucket/wristpain series sticky, but I just wanted to know what it was? I watched the video about different types of forearm pain as well, but I couldn't see my type?
Thanks all