This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Viber

Started by Cole Dano, July 2, 2013 · 4 Replies · 11 Views

Cole Dano

Orench twisted my arm in London and got me to download this app.

 

Works like a cross between a normal phone and Skype

 

Free calls and text msgs when online.

 

Orench has made great use of this for when we need to communicate quickly or to drop a msg to see later.

 

IMO would be great if we were all on this.

 

http://www.viber.com

Orench Lagman

Guys,

 

VIber is especially useful when were all abroad .  And it's FREE! I know that Coach and Cory are on already. Nic please sign in. 

Cole Dano

How do I get connected to Coach and Cory so I can begin to harass them more often?

Nic Branson

Will be getting it for my phone today.

Coach Sommer
Cole Dano said:

How do I get connected to Coach and Cory so I can begin to harass them more often?

 

I need to cancel my viber account.   :icon_twisted:

 

 

 

Seriously though, viber has already proven to be a great asset.  Thank you, Orench.