This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

CF Seminar Marketing

Started by Cole Dano, July 2, 2013 · 6 Replies · 23 Views

Cole Dano

Step One: Create a tag line that will get people to open the email and click through to landing page.

 

Landing Page Goal: (Proposal seeking feedback)

 

- Request more information on seminars -->

 

- Tag / Add to mailing list / Send current worldwide seminar schedule / Request to contact me to register or book a seminar at their facility

 

Email Subject Line Ideas:

 

- "Does this six year old have a better muscle up than you?"

 

Landing page has Ring Strength One video embedded

(I think it would be hard to resist checking this out)

 

- "Learn the true secrets of bodyweight strength"

 

- "Nobody does bodyweight better..."

 

These would have teasers to other GB YouTube video(s)

 

Other ideas?

Coach Sommer

Good discussion.

Cole Dano

lol

 

Seriously, I'd love some feedback on which if any of these tag lines work. Once I have that as a starting point it shouldn't be too bad to write the rest.

Nic Branson

Spoke with Cole via Facebook this morning as we do almost every morning. For CrossFit mentality I think the Muscle Up with video plan plays into their ego well.

Coach Sommer

Possibly.  

 

The six year old tag line is problematic however.  That has been one of the (untrue) slams against traditional GST over the years, falsely manufactured by Ido, is that it is only applicable for the training of children.

Nic Branson

I agree and it does come across as a bit gimmicky. The general tone is not bad. Drop a challenge to cross fitters.

Look at DD marketing to an extent.

Cole Dano

I understand you POV Coach, personally I see it as more of a challenge to CF, if he can do why can't you. IMO the campaign would do more to dispel the myth.

 

However, this is not the time to tackle that issue, I simply didn't see it as an issue.

 

My earlier suggestion was - "So you think you have a good muscle up" which would link to a video of an older athlete.

 

Personally I think the six year old line is more compelling.

 

But I don't really care what I write, just want to get this going.

 

Keep in mind, I'm not a copy writer as Coach so clearly pointed out to me in London, hence, I'm looking for suggestions. Otherwise this will never get off the ground.