This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Ireland

Started by Anto.T, July 1, 2013 · 8 Replies · 1,876 Views

Anto.T

Hey, anybody near Belfast?

SoyeBoy

Resurrecting this to see if there is anybody following gymnastic type training in Dublin? I'm currently following Foundation One and Handstand One (slow progress thus far) and am wondering if there is anybody on the forums close-by doing similiar?

Red

I'm in Dublin and am thinking of starting down this path. Some company would be good. How are you getting on?

SoyeBoy

I'm getting on well. If you have access to the Foundation forums then you will be able to see my progress there. Still trying to get my mobility and flexibility in order which is the big thing for me. I actually just signed up to the Stroud seminar yesterday so really looking forward to that in July.

I currently am just working away by myself in a gym which has all I need for now, but hopefully I'll have the need for some extra equipment soon!

How is your training going?

Pablo Jiménez García

Anyone in Cork? I'm moving there next month and would like to get some reviews of local gyms or just meet people to train with :)

Ken Rogan

Hi guys, way late to this, but is anyone in Dublin still going? I'm doing this since May 2016...

Jimmy Butler

Hi Ken, I've just started the foundation 1 course this week. I'm in Kildare not too far from Dublin. I'd definitely be up for meeting up sometime to train together.

 

Ken Rogan

Okay thanks Jimmy, stay in touch. 

Ken Rogan

...as in give it a couple months to see where you're at and message me again at that point.