This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

New Jersey Meet up

Started by Fluidity, July 1, 2013 · 16 Replies · 2,227 Views

Fluidity

For all GB members from NJ PM your names and we could all meet up at a local park in North Jersey. Reply below if any one of you guys are interested!

McKaylaMaroneyHopeful

  I'm game.    I am new to the sport though.    I live in SNJ 

UltraMarathonMan

I live in Philadelphia, but would be up to meet in New Jersey. I'm also new to the sport.

Peter Tnt

I live right across the river from midtown Manhattan. I'll be game!

ELI Slossberg

Kind of finding this post pretty late, but hopefully some stuff has been established.  I've been following GB for about two years, but have not been consistent the last six months or so and find it hard when there's nobody to train with.  Would be interested in meeting up if you guys have solidified anything.  I'm in north jersey near Morristown.

Diana Ngo

I'm in Central Jersey, willing to meet up! Been working on Foundations for the past few months.

Randeep Walia

If you Jersey peeps want to meet up with NY, let me know!

Damon Finaldi

Hi guys, I live near Morristown NJ. If you know a GB trainer or want to meet up, I'm game. 

Eva Pelegrin

Hi Damon, 
I know Deb Gehringer. She's a GB instructor in Paramus, NJ. You may want to contact her. 
 

PAUL DALY

Also in Morristown Area. A newbie. Willing to do a meet up!

 

Damon Finaldi

Hey Paul, 

whats best number to reach you? My email isnfinaldid@hotmail.com. Let's connect and see if we can come up with something. 

Thx,

Damon

PAUL DALY

I sent a private message Damon -- 

Goncalo Cristovao Semedo Esteves

Hi I live in Morristown and have a potential good gym. meetups are ok for me.

Anyone near? my email is estevesgoncalo@gmail.com

 

Goncalo Cristovao Semedo Esteves

Gym for Gymnasts Bodies Progressions

Hi,I've posted here before. Making a check in to understand if there are people to go for a meetup on Gymnasticbodies. I live in Morristown and the gym where I workout does have a good room ( no rings although).

Are there other places? And interest?

Thank you

Goncalo

Michael Suarez

Hello GB Family,

Looking for a meet-up closer to South Jersey. Currently live in Haddonfield, NJ anyone in the Philly or South Jersey Area? Or an idea of a good GB Style Gym/Trainer

Alex Troncoso

I see this thread hasn't been updated in a while. I'm looking for a trainer / facility in the Monmouth county (jersey shore) area. I've been doing a fair amount of online research, but have not been able to find anything. Any info would be much appreciated.

Chris Della Fave

Hi folks. I live in Jersey City and would love to meet some people who are interested in training together. Im definetly a beginner, just a heads up:)