This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Tokyo GymnasticsBodies Strength

Started by Luke Searra, June 30, 2013 · 13 Replies · 2,461 Views

Luke Searra

Anyone that would like to do Gymnsticsbodies Strength Training for fun in Tokyo, please contact me.

 

-Luke

Rudeskin

Hey, I sent you a message on Facebook. I live in Yokosuka. Looking for training partners as well. I'd take the train out there. The message I sent was put in your other folder because we weren't linked yet.

Cheers,

William 090-3807-5773

Luke Searra

Rudeskin let's meet up man. LINE: Chikarajuku2

Steven Silbert

I'm located in Fukushima and am just starting out in F1 and H1. I head down to Tokyo pretty often though and would be interested in meeting up with someone who is a certified trainer. Would it be possible to stop by your gym the next time i'm down there?

 

Steven

Luke Searra

Absolutely Steven, at the moment I am mainly located in Seoul but I do come to Tokyo every 2-3 months or so. If you and Rudeskin would like to meet me when I come to Tokyo to train it would be my pleasure

Jon Douglas

Staying in Tokyo 2nd through 14th January 2016. Any chance this coincides with your visit Luke?

Luke Searra

Hey Jon, unfortuantely not the only time I may be back is around March or so

Jon Douglas

No worries, that was a long shot anyway :D

Romulo
Jon Douglas said:

No worries, that was a long shot anyway :D

What a pity! I was beginning to think I could invite myself to join. :)

Jon if you happen to pass by Osaka(actually I live in Sakai, south of Osaka) we could train in the nearest park. Sorry I don´t have any gym to offer :P . I´m thinking about joining a gym here in Sakai that has adult lessons but not for the moment.

Josh Teperman

Is there anyone in Tokyo living here and training regularly? Seems like Jon has left Japan, Romulo lives in Osaka, and Luke I think is based mostly in Korea, right? 
 

lukie

Hi Josh, yes Im based mostly in Seoul at the moment. As for the others Im not so sure.

Steven Silbert

Back stateside, but hoping to be back in Tokyo in a year and a half or so. Will keep an eye on this thread

Dylan Pradas

Hi, just posting to let anyone living or planning to visit Japan that I am in Tokyo from mid-2016 thru mid-2018. Feel free to contact me if you want to meet up or just want some thoughts on things to do in Tokyo/Japan. 

Jonathan McDowell

Hey Dylan and Josh,

 

I live in Tokyo and am a member of DKY Crossfit (Daikanyama).  I have been doing that for a while but just git into GB and would love train buddies or whatever.

 

Lemme know if you guys want to meet up!

 

Johnny