Basically this thread is asking people for advice regarding exercise science/ human movement studies at uni ( or just uni/career stuff in general). Below is my situation:
this month I finished my first semester doing a bachelor of arts (in Australia) and I'm thinking of changing courses next year to something more human movement related. (I did a human movement subject last semester and I enjoyed it more than my other subjects). I'm thinking of maybe physiotherapy (which seems good because there's a specific job it's training you for) or Bachelor of exercise science (not to sure what specific jobs). I'm also interested in nutrition so I guess a bachelor of exercise and nutrition sciences is an option.
I'm also wondering what the difference is between exercise physiology and exercise science (from what I gathered it's a mix of physio and exercise science, but I'm not sure what specific jobs would require exercise physiology).
Thanks Guys