Dear community, i would be thankful for any comments about my form. This is the deload week of my 2nd mini cycle with this element. I had to repeat week 1 - 4 because the jump from 5x12 to 3x24 was too intense.
Anyway, thanks in advance. ![]()
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by MarcinTrybalski, June 28, 2013 · 10 Replies · 209 Views
Dear community, i would be thankful for any comments about my form. This is the deload week of my 2nd mini cycle with this element. I had to repeat week 1 - 4 because the jump from 5x12 to 3x24 was too intense.
Anyway, thanks in advance. ![]()
Look good up until near the end. You visibly relax and drop a little when you exhale. This isn't too hard to fix, you just need to be aware of it and learn to breathe through it
Looked good to me up until then~
The range of motion is very good, just work on keeping it a bit more steady.
Charm said:Look good up until near the end. You visibly relax and drop a little when you exhale. This isn't too hard to fix, you just need to be aware of it and learn to breathe through it
Looked good to me up until then~
Oh yes, absolutely. Haven`t realized that. Thank you
Same to me. Great ROM, but you've to improve your breathing; try to breath by your ribs expanding them to the sides and not so much by the stomach. Take advantage of ribs away from floor and breath through them!
I hope you understand me ![]()
Very nice Martin ![]()
MarcinFredInChina said:Very nice Martin
Adriano Flo said:Marcin
Marcin! ![]()
![]()
FredInChina said:Marcin!
Don`t worry Fred.
Both are fine. In germany i`m called MarTin but in polish it`s MarCin ![]()
By the way, thank you very much for all the comments. I´m sorry that i didn`t mention it before.
Lol FredInChina, If I got a penny for every time you've posted a face palm emoticon I would be a rather wealthy person.