mastering skills

Started by jandzel, June 28, 2013 · 3 Replies · 1,354 Views

jandzel

Is it a good idea to work all of the skills at once, or can concentrating on specific skills in your workouts and mastering them, then move on to new ones work? Let me know about your experience with both techniques and what you think is more effective?

 

Right now I'm thinking about picking 5 skills, and making them my workouts until I feel satisfied with where I am. I will focus on my handstand, l-sit, Back Lever, Hand stand pushups, and pull ups? Would this work? Is there any thing I should add? Would itbe alright to abandon the FL and planche until I get a good base with these skills? I think the carry over of these skills would help me when I decide to start working FL and planche?

 

Thanks guys!

piotro

Most of the answers to your questions you will find in Foundation course description on this website. Have a look there, you will see what Coach thinks should be the right way.

Christian

I would up it to 7 and switch to:

Front lever, straddle planche, side lever, manna, rope climbing, hollowback press and single leg squat. You can keep the HS.

This is a very potent combination.

FredInChina
Christian said:

I would up it to 7 and switch to:

Front lever, straddle planche, side lever, manna, rope climbing, hollowback press and single leg squat. You can keep the HS.

This is a very potent combination.

 

Now, where have I seen this combination before? :)