This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS/PE4 and learning to read

Started by jestoph, June 28, 2013 · 3 Replies · 243 Views

jestoph

Hi All,

 

I'm new to gymnastic training, been working F1 for a couple months now and loving it.

 

I've been really struggling to get past week 10 of the Speed skater squat. You'll see why shortly.

 

The problem is I don't have the internet at home so I have a list of exercises that I wrote down when I first got F1. But gee, SSS week 10 was killing me session after session, so I thought I'd take another look at the video. And then I noticed, down the bottom.....

 

Mastery = 5*5r......

 

I'd written it down as 5*15r.....

 

My name's Chris and I'm now on SLS/SE1, Reading/PE1.

Keilani Gutierrez

it happens :P a reassessment is usually exactly what we need at times and it always pays off when we do.

FredInChina

LOL :D

It might be a good idea to take another "quick look" at the rest of the exercises too, just in case... :)

jestoph

I think I would cry for joy if I looked at the ABH requirements and it actually said 5*30s.....sadly no.