Hi,
I read through the F1 and F2 books and didn't see anything mentioned about specific rest periods between exercises. Is there a guideline to follow regarding this?
Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by rmandawg1, June 27, 2013 · 7 Replies · 264 Views
Hi,
I read through the F1 and F2 books and didn't see anything mentioned about specific rest periods between exercises. Is there a guideline to follow regarding this?
Thanks!
is strength work so in order to achieve the mastery you should rest only the time to perform correctly the mobility work.
Yes... your rest is the mobility work. Go from strength to mobility work and just get a few breaths in between.
Between each element you're working you can take a few mins, ie. between FL and sPL
awesome! Thanks! I like that there's no sitting around during "rest periods"! Looking forward to starting ![]()
rmandawg1 said:(...) there's no sitting around during "rest periods"(...)
You are in for a surprise if you think that all mobility is "rest"... ![]()
I don't take rests between elements. Is this a problem?
SuperBru said:I don't take rests between elements. Is this a problem?
Why should it? As long as you're progressing it's fine.
My progress could unintentionally be slowed down as a consequence due to fatigue. I'm progressing fine at the moment. That might change when I incorporate F7.