http://sallydixey.com/2013/06/what-did-you-get-up-to-at-the-weekend/
Let me know how you guys think we should use this.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Cole Dano, June 27, 2013 · 4 Replies · 13 Views
http://sallydixey.com/2013/06/what-did-you-get-up-to-at-the-weekend/
Let me know how you guys think we should use this.
That is very nicely said. I really like the highlight on mobility.
With feedback coming out we should already be looking at making arrangements for the area next year.
Andrew has already said the sooner we book the better.
Email with topic Fwd: Andrew Stemler contact has been sent to appropriate GB staff to help get the conversation rolling.
(Note, I have no idea how butchered Andrew's last name so baldly in that mail, something to do with mailing before coffee)
Very nice. Sally is very articulate and has a nice writing style. Perhaps we should offer her the opportunity to do a column in our monthly newsletter (hint, hint) on beginning gymnastics from the adult perspective where she can share her thoughts and feelings of the journey.
I like that idea!