What happened to Following other members?

Started by Patrick Smith, June 25, 2013 · 12 Replies · 2,707 Views

Patrick Smith

This sounds way creepier than it really is...  <_<  :mellow:

 

There are some members here whose posts are often really informative for me and I'd like to avoid missing them. Since I don't read every thread in the forum (especially now that it's getting so much larger), I would love to get updates on the posts made by the people I follow.

 

I thought this feature already existed, but I couldn't find it. Would anyone else like this?

FredInChina

I don't know if the feature exists, but you can create it manually with the search function: it allows you to target an author inside a given board, within a given time frame.

 

That is, for instance, you can list all the posts Coach Sommer made this week in the F1 forum.

TANSTAAFL
Patrick Smith said:

This sounds way creepier than it really is...  <_<  :mellow:

 

There are some members here whose posts are often really informative for me and I'd like to avoid missing them. Since I don't read every thread in the forum (especially now that it's getting so much larger), I would love to get updates on the posts made by the people I follow.

 

I thought this feature already existed, but I couldn't find it. Would anyone else like this?

Rationalize it however you like, just accept your creepiness and move forward. And shame on you for not reading every thread at least twice! :angry:

Patrick Smith

True, Fred, but it just isn't the same. :P  

 

TANSTAAFL said:

Rationalize it however you like, just accept your creepiness and move forward. And shame on you for not reading every thread at least twice! :angry:

 

Hello, my name is Patrick Smith, and I am a creeper.

Cory Fair

We're getting a major forum update soon, and I believe something along this lines was included. 

TANSTAAFL
Patrick Smith said:

True, Fred, but it just isn't the same. :P  

 

 

Hello, my name is Patrick Smith, and I am a creeper.

Now we're talking, embrace it hard. B)

Keilani Gutierrez
TANSTAAFL said:

Now we're talking, embrace it hard. B)

that's ...
SuperMan

I understand your lack of time, but you should at least follow my smart posts, if you do I guarantee your strength

will become inhuman in no time.

Keilani Gutierrez
SuperMan said:

I understand your lack of time, but you should at least follow my smart posts, if you do I guarantee your strength

will become inhuman in no time.

I know this is probably a little wierd but...I loved you in man of steel ^_^ you were such a bad ass!
Jon Douglas

I follow you, Patrick.

 

 

 

 

Before it was a forum feature.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Always.

 

 

 

 

 

 

^_^

Patrick Smith

Oh Charm... :blush:  :blush:

FredInChina

:icon_rolleyes:  :facepalm:

SuperBru

937_730743.jpg