Muscle-Ups...so easy a lazy panda can do them...
Started by The Giant, June 25, 2013 · 12 Replies · 2,943 Views
Pretty sure he's kipping though...
Thanks, this vid made me feel worse about myself, lol
If you need motivation for planche training...combine it with meal times!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UBlnAuNli8&feature=player_embedded#at=55
The Giant said:If you need motivation for planche training...combine it with meal times!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UBlnAuNli8&feature=player_embedded#at=55
I may never get the image of Josh Slocum as an excited puppy out of my head.
That is quite frankly the coolest thing I have ever seen.
On the topic of epic animals check out Jakie Chimp.
SuperBru said:On the topic of epic animals check out Jakie Chimp.
CLEARLY TKD.
/wushusnob ![]()
/wushusnob? Sorry I am not wise with your street lingo. ![]()
Oh, I see what I did. i closed when i shouldve hashtagged. BAH!SuperBru said:/wushusnob? Sorry I am not wise with your street lingo.
#notkeilani
#Keilani #Hashtags
#srslyuguyz
#KeilaniHashtagSwag