Are there people here from the Netherlands?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
The Netherlands
Started by Yaad Mohammad, June 25, 2013 · 22 Replies · 2,726 Views
I am from NL, Amsterdam! Are there any more dutchmen about?
Yes (I'm in Delft). FritsMB is also from the Netherlands.
I'm from Rotterdam by the way! Maybe if there are more Dutch people we can set up a large GB meeting ![]()
That would be awesome indeed ![]()
Utrecht here.
Would be nice to do some training together.
Amsterdam! He, Geoff alles goed? Long time no see ![]()
Guys, fhere is a competition 31 August. Add me on facebook: Yaad Mohammad . Gymnasticbodies represent!
Another Dutchie here! Tilburg.
Another one here, Den Bosch area ![]()
Two year old topic
I´m living abroad nowadays but still visiting Amersfoort a couple of weeks out of the year.
Another Dutch here from Volendam ![]()
But I just see the topic is pretty old, you guys must be pretty advanced by now.
Dus er bestaat nog geen GST cursus in Nederland?
On 10-10-2016 at 11:28 AM, Lyonel Tjong said:Dus er bestaat nog geen GST cursus in Nederland?
Wat bedoel je met 'cursus'?
Guys I would like to suggest you all begin a GST meetup group in the Netherlands and go from there.
Sterkte!
Baie geluk met dit.
Volgens mij is er geen GB afiliate of workshop geweest in Nederland.
Er zijn wel diverse calithenics clubjes in Nederland als barstars enzo.
On 1-11-2016 at 11:34 AM, Wouter Molenaar said:Volgens mij is er geen GB afiliate of workshop geweest in Nederland.
Er zijn wel diverse calithenics clubjes in Nederland als barstars enzo.
Klopt. Daarom ga ik over een paar weken naar Stroud om bij Wesley Tan te trainen. Het is relatief om te hoek ![]()
Haha, ik moest Stroud opzoeken op google om erachter te komen waar dat ligt. Maar idd relatief gezien om de hoek in vergelijking met Singapore en de US.
Hoi!
Nog een Nederlander hier - uit de omgeving Utrecht.
Trainen jullie in de sportschool of in een gymnastiekzaal? Of gewoon thuis?
Hey guys please try to keep all forum posts to English, it is the official language of the forum.
Hey guys, anyone in Amsterdam?