This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

F7

Started by Bipocni, June 23, 2013 · 1 Replies · 177 Views

Bipocni

I just want to clarify that the correct sequence of exercises for F7 is the order written in the F1 program, that is;

 

1. Front lever progression

2. Planche progression

3. Side lever progression

4. Manna progression

5. Single leg squat progression

6. Hollowback press progression

7. Rope climb progression

 

I'm on 4 a week at the moment but I just bought H1 so I'm switching to 3 a week, just wanted to make sure I'm doing this properly.

 

Edit: Does anyone know why side lever comes before manna in the list, but manna comes before side lever when the exercises are split over two days?

trw

That is the correct sequence. But it's only a suggestion, not a hard fast rule. As long as you don't skip anything use whatever order works best for you.