This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Is it ok to work HS/PE3 and HS/PE4 on the same day?

Started by wamarler, June 17, 2013 · 4 Replies · 268 Views

wamarler

These elements are both challenging to me, but neither is physically demanding the way the strength elements in the foundation series are demanding (I don't come away drenched in sweat or exhausted like I do after working sPL or the ABH). I feel like I'm completely physically capable of doing both. They seem to work different aspects of the HS, and the iM elements seem to target different actions. Is there a problem with working them both in one day? 

Jon Douglas

Not as long as you've finished PE3.

Art Vandelay

IMO yes. I work several HS PE/iMs. At this beginning stage they aren't that taxing, take little time and some elements are working towards different means.  The course is set out like it is for simplicity, which is great, but there is some room for experimentation as long as its done in a safe and productive manner. Rather than confuse everyone by writing the program with more flexibility coach has kept it simple. 

Mark Collins

I was thinking the same.

wamarler

Cool, thanks all.