PL, Human Scale, Manna, IC, HS, MU, FL

Started by Yaad Mohammad, June 16, 2013 · 5 Replies · 2,500 Views

Yaad Mohammad

These days I have been working on some strength elements that I'd like to show. I'd appreciate if you guys could give criticism.

 

 

I could only see some problems with my planches. My hips are too high in the planche lean and straddle planche and I cheat a little bit when I do the half lay straddle planche to handstand.

 

My HS:

post-2312-0-40231600-1371402333_thumb.pn

 

Noticed my back is arched, but my shoulders look open.

 

My manna progress:

post-2312-0-86935400-1371402392_thumb.pn

 

I can't seem to get my legs over, but I think that's a flexibility issue. Other than that, looks like I have enough strength to perform the manna if I'd have enough mobility.

 

I'd appreciate it if you guys would share your criticism! I'm sure I've overlooked a lot of things.

 

Lucas Abner

About the Manna, when you have more flexibility, you (in case) will can rise  more the hips, but no means that you will can do manna, why you exercise the muscle in other angle in transition for horizontal position... when you have more flexibility you will can train better the manna. L-sit lift (to V-sit elevated) is very good for manna.

 

And much care with WRIST, you are leaning too far back and you can end forcing the wrist and forearm and hurt it. 

Keilani Gutierrez
Lucas Abner said:

About the Manna, when you have more flexibility, you (in case) will can rise  more the hips, but no means that you will can do manna, why you exercise the muscle in other angle in transition for horizontal position... when you have more flexibility you will can train better the manna. L-sit lift (to V-sit elevated) is very good for manna.

 

And much care with WRIST, you are leaning too far back and you can end forcing the wrist and forearm and hurt it. 

Lucas, if you speak spanish, you can write the text and i'll translate it for you.

Lucas, si hablas espa~ol, puedes escribir lo que quieres decir sobre su forma y yo lo tradusco

Lucas Abner

I no speak espanhol =(

Keilani Gutierrez
Lucas Abner said:

I no speak espanhol =(

worth a try ^_^

Yaad Mohammad
Lucas Abner said:

About the Manna, when you have more flexibility, you (in case) will can rise more the hips, but no means that you will can do manna, why you exercise the muscle in other angle in transition for horizontal position... when you have more flexibility you will can train better the manna. L-sit lift (to V-sit elevated) is very good for manna.

And much care with WRIST, you are leaning too far back and you can end forcing the wrist and forearm and hurt it.

Ah, thanks Lucas! Will work on it and be more careful ;)