This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

f1+f2 for a total noob?

Started by PLO8, June 16, 2013 · 6 Replies · 223 Views

PLO8

ok, so I am finally ready to start f1 course, but when I logged in, I see this new feature 'plan your workout', and apparently there is an option for f1+f2.  I have not purchased f2 yet, just f1 as of now, but am curious about this f1+f2 plan your workout combo.  As the thread title suggests, is it possible for a total noob to gst, to start f1 and f2 at the same time from day one within each respective course?

MarcinTrybalski

Well in fact it`s not meant to be like that. The F2 course is a continuation of F1. So all the "element groups" you begin with in F1 (FL,sPL,SL,MN,SLS,RC,HPB) will be the same in F2 but on a much higher level. Through the F1 course you are slowly creating a solid foundation which will help you to stay injury free and prepare you for the F2 course.

PLO8
MarcinTrybalski said:

Well in fact it`s not meant to be like that. The F2 course is a continuation of F1. So all the "element groups" you begin with in F1 (FL,sPL,SL,MN,SLS,RC,HPB) will be the same in F2 but on a much higher level. Through the F1 course you are slowly creating a solid foundation which will help you to stay injury free and prepare you for the F2 course.

tx for a prompt response!  So in other words, us noobs, shouldn't even think about f2 when we are just starting f1?

Michael S.
PLO8 said:

tx for a prompt response!  So in other words, us noobs, shouldn't even think about f2 when we are just starting f1?

Correct! :-) The F1+F2 Option is for those who have completed F1 for some elements but not all.

Jon Douglas
PLO8 said:

tx for a prompt response!  So in other words, us noobs, shouldn't even think about f2 when we are just starting f1?

The sad thing is that until we complete F4, we are all noobs :(

It just doesn't look like that to the vast majority of people ^_^

 

You can certainly think about F2, just don't make the mistake of fudging your mastery results to move forward at the pace you want rather than the honest pace your training produces. It'll happen, just your body's schedule instead of yours :)

FredInChina
Charm said:

(...) don't make the mistake of fudging your mastery results to move forward at the pace you want rather than the honest pace your training produces. It'll happen, just your body's schedule instead of yours :)

 

Note to self: I am not the only one to write forum posts to myself... :D

Jon Douglas
FredInChina said:

Note to self: I am not the only one to write forum posts to myself... :D

I THINK I'm doing everything right?

 

... o.O