It is a single 25lbs club. Couple people asked me about this so I figured I'd put a quick video up.
Started by Nic Branson, June 16, 2013 · 7 Replies · 2,521 Views
It is a single 25lbs club. Couple people asked me about this so I figured I'd put a quick video up.
damn is a lot of weigth, here in italy i trained with some ex-RKC coach (as Fabio Zonin, maybe you know himand other current coach as Emilio Troiano) with very light clubs.
they are awesome for shoulders , elbows and wrist mobility and also to train the brain in order to achieve some movements ( i used them in the past to heal from elbow problem typical of tennis player)... i've never use club heavier then 5 lbs. is not so easy as it could think.
I used to work with heavy clubs and macebells a lot, and I think it's one of the reasons my dislocated left shoulder, which I had extensive surgery on, is almost as good as new in terms of mobility, and definitely much stronger than it's ever been. These days I just use light indian clubs for warmups, but they make the shoulders feel sooooo good! Nice work ![]()
awesome, I want to come and swing clubs with you sometime
You're more than welcome Yuri.
This is just a taste, I swing light and heavy and am working on a bit more variety and mace work. I think it pairs extremely well with GST. Especially in the case of light clubs.
When I lived in Ohio I made a pair out of plumbing pipes, but i was a pain in the ass because of running back and forth to several different hardware stores.
I gave them to my friend when I left, but I had fun swinging them.
I've been enjoying the Xiaopengs trying to get the clicks out of my shoulders as well
The clubs do wonders for keeping my shoulders happy.
Ah, the Gama Cast. Staple of my shoulder work. I've recently started playing with a 35lb Jr Bruiser ![]()