This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Facebook

Started by Coach Sommer, June 15, 2013 · 3 Replies · 16 Views

Coach Sommer

Our facebook page is being severely under utilized

 

- A coordinated facebook campaign needs to be implemented with scheduled entries according to subject matter; seminar announcements, early bird discount deadlines, forum contests, posting new photo etc.

 

- Cory, has Jubal finished processing the last seminar photos?  If not, please let him know that those need to be done this weekend.  

 

If yes, please chose a single good physique photo and place it on facebook.

Cole Dano

Yes I just realised I haven't gotten the Australian and Asian seminars posted. My oversight.

Cory Fair

Let's hammer out a schedule and I will ensure it's posted each day. Post types ideas In no particular order:

 

 

1) Seminar photo

2) Interactive post (contest, prompt, etc)

3) Seminar and/or Certification short

4) General Gymnastics News

5) Success Story/Testimonial/Forum Member highlight

6) King of the Forum

Cole Dano

Those all sound like good ideas Cory, pretty much covers it other than some mention of the products, which I don't think is inappropriate.

 

- All upcoming seminars with the exception of Tokyo have been added. Awaiting Coach's decision on wether to move Tokyo's dates or not before posting.

 

Small seminar plug also made.