This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

F2 days

Started by strme, June 13, 2013 · 4 Replies · 228 Views

strme

what are you doing after F workout?  you know,foundation is hard work,but i still have some power after. and i like to be satisfied with what i doing. i have 5 hours every day for trening. i can have this 5 hours any time in one single day.

 

for example me.  after F7, i do regular training. training i had before. from different kind of pushups,pullups,squats etc.  for my level. supporting all 7 static positions.

 

 i was thinking also to do foundation double..because after no long time i am fresh to do this again..  but this is only maybe bad idea ..because nobody want have training very boring :)   nightmares twice a day ,hehe.

 

some good plans?

gohei_

For strength, I only do the F workouts, I prefer to keep those sessions short because I have other hobbies/activities as well, such as kung fu, cardio and of course video games  :D

Jon Douglas

Kung fu/ grappling for me. Love through short focused full body sessions, feel v loose and fired up for other trailing

Keilani Gutierrez

if you feel you've dominated the physical aspect of your training, perhaps you can take time to invest in some mental or bio mechanic's?

 

take the strength and refine it into movement/locomotion. perhaps for enhanced physical recovery do your workout with strict form over a lapse of allotted time and cut down the time periodically until you're doing a good workout, with an aerobic scheme.

 

I loved this about yesterdays workout. I feel like I had -worked- moderately in my warm up aerobically by doing a round of iM's hitting multiple areas and then going into two locomotion drills for 2 reps over 30 ft. but i still felt geared and ready to go for my WOD. it was a pleasant change :)