This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Continuing Education is not accessible

Started by RF_Guy, June 13, 2013 · 4 Replies · 228 Views

RF_Guy

Hi, I apologize if this issue has already been discussed before. Currently after purchasing H1 I can't access Continuing Education section.

Joshua Slocum

You must attend a seminar to access continuing education.

Cole Dano

By Continuing Education do you mean Advanced Graduate Studies?

RF_Guy
Cole Dano said:

By Continuing Education do you mean Advanced Graduate Studies?

I am not sure. There is link in Table of Contents of the course. If I click it I get error you currently do not have access to view Continuing Education. I am not sure what I am supposed to see there.

Cole Dano

I see. I'm guessing it's been fixed, as the link takes me to the Cont. Edu. page now.

 

The access referred to is for the Handstand One sub.forum which you have.