This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Level tests

Started by Tomas Johansson, June 10, 2013 · 11 Replies · 451 Views

Tomas Johansson

Nice to see that the level test and mini mastery has been released!  Great work!

 

It will still take some time before I get a chance to take advantage of the level tests though.

 

For me the price of the mini mastery is a bit steep (35 USD) to be able to use it as a training tool. I will only be able to use it when I find it really necessary, not just for form checks only which I would have hoped for.

 

The price for the level tests seems fair. I sure hope though that you will get a second and maybe even a third chance included in the price. I would not want to pay another 150 USD if I fail on only one or two elements that  I thought I had mastered.

Nic Branson

There is a retest for the OLC included, you would need to resubmit any failed attempts 30-60days after receiving notification of failure.

Tomas Johansson

I take that as you need to wait 30 days before resubmitting a failed test.

Nic Branson

Exactly. The time window is to ensure the time is put in to correct the issue.

Coach Sommer

The mini-mastery price was set slightly high to prevent my staff being inundated with semi-serious submissions.

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Sam Carr

Will we still be able to post videos here and ask for forum opinion?

Alessandro Mainente

there is no time limit to submit a level test? (for example for 0.5 level i suppose i have to submit all the PE with all the corresponding IM.

for obvious personal work, study, gym training concerned with my gym etc i can't do them in the same day and i cannot know my commitments for the following days/week).

another matter that was is my mind. if i purchase a level test (150$) and i fail the test for one element , i have to repurchase it another time spending 150$?

 

i don't need a fast response, i don't think i'll do something before UK seminar

 

thanks for clarifications

Nic Branson

All of the videos must be submitted at one time. This includes all movements and their IM's. instruction are sent upon purchase of the service.

One retest is included.

Cole Dano
Sam Carr said:

Will we still be able to post videos here and ask for forum opinion?

 

Yes

Cole Dano
alex87 said:

there is no time limit to submit a level test? (for example for 0.5 level i suppose i have to submit all the PE with all the corresponding IM.

for obvious personal work, study, gym training concerned with my gym etc i can't do them in the same day and i cannot know my commitments for the following days/week).

another matter that was is my mind. if i purchase a level test (150$) and i fail the test for one element , i have to repurchase it another time spending 150$?

 

i don't need a fast response, i don't think i'll do something before UK seminar

 

thanks for clarifications

 

 

Nic Branson said:

All of the videos must be submitted at one time. This includes all movements and their IM's. instruction are sent upon purchase of the service.

One retest is included.

 

Nic I think Alex is trying to ask 1) If all the videos need to be shot in one training session and 2) If not, is there any time limit over how long one can take to shoot and gather their videos for submission?

Nic Branson

Ah gotcha my misunderstanding. There is a specific format we want for the videos, which will require that each element (FL, SPL, MN etc) all be done at one time. Given potential time restraints I can see not everything happening in one day, we would like them to be filmed as close together as possible to demonstrate your level of fitness. At a seminar for example everything is done in one go.

Format example:

FL-Pe1, 30sec rest, Pe2, 30sec rest then Pe3 all in one video clip.

FL-IM1, IM2, IM3 all in one video.

Those two videos together would complete FL for .5

Alessandro Mainente

ok that makes sense. 

thanks