This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Number of reps for SLS/PE2

Started by -MR, June 9, 2013 · 1 Replies · 124 Views

-MR

I know this issue has come up ad nauseum, but I just want to make sure I get it, as I just realized I may be doing it wrong.

 

A previous post said that when the video shows alternating sides for a movement like in the twisting squat, each side counts as one rep. Does that mean that when doing SLS/PE2, the mastery goal of 5 x 10 reps would mean doing 5 x 5 squats on each side? I only ask because it  doesn't seem like that much (just did 4 x 6 last week, i.e. 4 x 6 reps per leg).

 

M

dritar

I think that's the case. SLS/PE2 for me was much easier than the associated iM. Don't worry, some things will be hard for you and some will be easier.