This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Dips - deep enough

Started by Christian, June 9, 2013 · 6 Replies · 292 Views

Christian

How is the depth on these? Foundation standard?

 

Mark Collins

Looks good to me.

Joshua Naterman

I think you already knew the answer :)

 

Those are legit.

Coach Sommer

:icon_cool:

Christian
Joshua Naterman said:

I think you already knew the answer :)

Those are legit.

I may have been seeking a little ego boost :-), which with even coach chiming in has resulted in mission accomplished. Cause even with this and quite a bit of F2 exercises I can do, I still haven't passed mastery for PE2 and can't do 1 rep FS (foundation standard) of PE3.

FredInChina

Very nice! :)

Cole Dano
Christian said:

I may have been seeking a little ego boost :-), which with even coach chiming in has resulted in mission accomplished. Cause even with this and quite a bit of F2 exercises I can do, I still haven't passed mastery for PE2 and can't do 1 rep FS (foundation standard) of PE3.

 

 

It's hard to find ego boosts here....

 

Unless you're Desi :)