This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Workout planner not working properly.

Started by gymnastwannabe, June 8, 2013 · 8 Replies · 323 Views

gymnastwannabe

could anyone please advise me how to use the workout planner.

the email with the 1st week's workout was sent

and then nothing.

 

I couldnt even view my workout online

as my email was not being recognised.

finally created a new workout

and  did the 1st week workout again

 

now, when I am trying to view my workout,

I am only able to see the handstand workout

but unable to see the foundation workout.

 

What I really want is to do 3 days F1 workout and

3 days H1 workout.

this workout planner just doesnt seem to work.

and I dont want to continue with week 1 workout

for the 3rd week now.

 

please advise

Cory Fair

https://gymnasticbodies.customerhub.net/planner-help

 

Within the visual templates, the Integrated section shows exactly what you are asking to do in the 3 Day Integrated Template.

 

1) Under the "Plan Your Workout" menu, choose "Create New Configuration"

2) Select the "F1 + H1" option

3) Input your email and settings

4) Under the "Plan Your Workout" menu, choose "View Your Workout"

 

The planner will only auto-increment (starting tomorrow) if you signed up under the extras menu.

gymnastwannabe

Wow!

Does that mean, I have to do week 1 for the 3rd time now?

Is there any way I could go on to week 2?

FredInChina
gymnastwannabe said:

Does that mean, I have to do week 1 for the 3rd time now?

Is there any way I could go on to week 2?

No.

Yes, don't let the machines dictate your activities, use common sense. :)

gymnastwannabe

Well, I dont have any idea about gymnastics or its progressions

and that's the reason I joined the foundation course.

so, that's why I want to workout according to the instructions of the planner.

or maybe you could give me some idea about what is the next progression after week 1?

FredInChina

week 2.

 

It is all explained in the F1 course; have you read it? :)

gymnastwannabe

Well, I did read it, but I didnt find anything about progressions

from 1 week to the other.

could you provide a link, maybe?

Coach Sommer

Well, I did read it, but I didnt find anything about progressions

from 1 week to the other.

could you provide a link, maybe?

 

 

As Fred said, read it again.  And this time read it carefully, not just skimming.  There is an enormous amount of programming information provided.

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer