So I have until now been training levers and planche and been making progress. But this week I have bought into question my protraction form. I would describe it as shrugging my shoulders up as well as pressing them forward. After looking at Dillons post on planche leans I have ceased to shrug my shoulders and just went with pressing my shoulders foward. I now do not feel as strong in my tuck planche, and have a pins and needles feeling in my right shoulder blade. The pins and needles feeling i can hold at bay with retracting them; this makes me think it is simply bad posture. Or could it be tightness from training with poor form? But if anyone has encountered this imbalance and can share how to correct I will be most gracious.
Scapula Woes
Started by Zephyrus, June 7, 2013 · 2 Replies · 1,865 Views
Can you post a picture so that we can evaluate form?
Here is video of my planche lean with me protracting without shrugging. The pins and needles feeling is gone when I turn out my elbows forcefully. Might have solved my own problem. But tell me what you think.
ArcSoft_Video3.wmv