Joint Pain Relief

Started by Mats Trane, June 6, 2013 · 3 Replies · 2,374 Views

Mats Trane

For the last 6 weeks I´ve had some trouble with my right knee. It came as a result of walking up and down stairs  when we were moving our business :( . Some days it feels good other days bad.

Anyway the other day I ran across this site  http://www.do-it-yourself-joint-pain-relief.com/

There is som nice stuff in there. I´ve done the knee stuff today and yesterday and it´s realy helped.

Hope you find some use of it.

 

http://www.do-it-yourself-joint-pain-relief.com/

 

Joshua Slocum

I used to have knee pain too, but inside squats fixed it right up. Sometimes it's just poor mobility/imbalances.

Joakim Anderson

Thank you!

 

I've been doing a lot of SLS/PE2 the last week and my knees were so sensetive I thought I had to rest. Now I know I just needed to dig my elbow into my thighs a little. It really helped. i wonder if it can help with the wrist pain that has kept me from training the last four months, gonna give it some time and see.

 

Thanks again for sharing this, very much appreciated.

Cody H

Mats,

 

You might also look at Anthony Mychal's "Athlete's Guide to Chronic Knee Pain". He is a martial arts tricker with practical experience.