Had AC separation in 80's. I think Grade 2, big springy lump of tip of clav but no other tears etc. No surgery just rested/iced etc. Over the years the bump has diminished and is now maybe 1/16 or less inch and pressure does not show (to me) increaed loosness over other AC joint.
When injury occured I was told to never ever do dips and some other exercises I do not remember exactly what. Have recently started a training routine that indludes working up to front and back lever holds, L-sits, handstand push-ups, etc. Is it safe to just go by lack of pain as safety marker or am I setting myself up for arthritic grief or some such w/ certain movements and holds?
Any tips greatly appreciated! (I am 63 if that makes any difference though not sure why it should other than that my recovery time is clearly a bit longer than it was when I was 20 HAH!)