This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Inspire Convention, Denmark

Started by Michael Ho, June 3, 2013 · 7 Replies · 2,158 Views

Michael Ho

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, wasn't sure whether to put it in this one or local meetups...

 

Just wanted to ask if anyone is going to the Inspire Convention held in Denmark on the 13-15th September?

 

I am from England and there's a high possibility that I'll be heading there, but I'll be alone - would be nice to see if any GB forum members are also going.

 

The convention itself is a massive event centered around fitness the link for the convention is here - http://www.inspireconvention.dk/default.asp

Use Google Chrome to translate if you can't read Danish like me :facepalm:

 

Also I need some help from some of the locals/people who are familiar with Denmark ...

 

Would it be good to fly to Copenhagen? Or is this too far away from the convention?

 

I've asked the event manager but I've seen how helpful the community here is especially when it comes to events like these

 

Sorry if this topic is a bit jumbled and confusing <_< but it would be awesome if there were other GB members going :)

 

 

 

 

Ravn

Yeah, you want to be flying to Copenhagen, it's the nearest airport. From the airport there's a train connection for the central station (Københavns Hovedbanegaard) in Copenhagen, where you'll change to a train bound for Hillerød. Shouldn't be too difficult.
I'm surprised the programme/website isn't in english, it usually is for events of this magnitude. Looks exciting!

Michael Ho

Thanks! That clears up a lot for me, any idea of how long the train journey would take?

Bissen

If I have the money and the time, I'd really like to go. I'm Danish (like Ravn).

 

I am a little dissatisfied that they don't give any information about pricing... or did they just hide it?

Bissen

Lettere pebret... as expected, though.

Michael Ho

The organizer told me that just for the Ido Portal seminars it would be 300 Euros.

 

This is a little cheaper than his usual events I think