This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Some praise

Started by Erik Rissanen, June 3, 2013 · 1 Replies · 150 Views

Erik Rissanen

I just want to give some praise to the program and coach and everyone part of it for all the effort.

 

I have a bike which I bought a few years ago, and the bike has a fairly big frame. It has always felt tirening to ride it because of the very forward leaning body position. Good for aerodynamics, but tirening on my back. I sort of regretted getting the big frame in retrospect.

 

I took the bike out for a ride the first time for this summer yesterday, and, wow! What a difference. I did not feel that tired back at all! It seems F1 has strengthened by core quite a lot and riding it was smooth like never before. I did not expect it, so it was a nice surprise.

 

The program is fun and addictive and very motivating (although sometimes there is also a sense of fear ahead of the challenge of a workout...). But not only that, it is also improving my quality of life.

 

I'm still training in the PE2-4 range. I cannot wait what it will feel like when I get up to higher levels.

 

So thanks! :D

Keilani Gutierrez

just the other day, i went to my local skatepark to ride around for a few. totally surprised myself with how easy doing spinning tricks felt.

 

even busted out a 540 to fakie, first try. needless to say, im sticking to this type of training for a whiiiiiiiiile :D