Hey guys I'll try making it short :
I would love to buy the foundation series as soon as I get a creditcard (parents dont trust the internet
) but until then does my workout plan look o.k.??
I've just finished 3 months of doing
15x4 tuck/flat tuck bl (never know with this because i cant see myself!)
15x4 1 leg FL
20x3 l sit
20x3 tuck planche
Plus the WOD
I've been reading around here that you should not do too many things for the FSP portion, I am very motivated but also very confused so your help would be much appreciated !
Which movements would you recommend me to focus?
I was planning to start with:
10mins hs work
5 mins manna work
Adv lsit/straddle l sit (maybe both?)
BL
FL
planche (in what order should they be done??)
And then start a workout.
*not sure if i should also add the 60s work on the 'basic' moves like hollow hold,plank, etc
And do you think I could skip f1 at my level and start with f2 perhaps??
Thanks in advance,any thought is welcomed
(Sorry for my English I'm pretty sure I made some mistakes feel free to correct me,it is not my native language)