This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Those shoulder distractions...

Started by Jon Douglas, May 31, 2013 · 8 Replies · 259 Views

Jon Douglas

Are just awesome :)

I don't know how such a tiny movement works so well to loosen everything up, but they really do. Usually behind-the-neck pullups leave me a little tight (not extreme, just one notch less comfortable than, say, wide grip pulls), but today my shoulders just feel light and loose. Great stuff, hope there's more variations of these upcoming.

Joshua Slocum

I was doing some yesterday after ring strength work. Simply excellent  :)

Keilani Gutierrez

what kind of bungees do you guys use that are that long? or substitutes? 

 

edit: they look like the ones that have bands with two handles on the side for resistance training, are they?

Joshua Slocum

My buddy just took some actual bungee cord and cut some lengths; I use that. Something like this would work fine, too: http://amzn.com/B0002EZCSE

Cole Dano

Any kind of band or bungee will work, handles or no handles.

Jon Douglas

I just have a band. A bungee cord is on the list of things to buy when my situation sorts itself out, after rope and barbell.

Christian

My concentration fails me on these for some reason ....

Jon Douglas
Christian said:

My concentration fails me on these for some reason ....

An error occurred

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day