Impressive street workout video on youtube

Started by Spex, May 31, 2013 · 6 Replies · 3,202 Views

Spex

Just found this video posted by one of the channels I'm subscribed to. Normally, those bar workout videos don't really impress me but I found the one arm FL facing upwards, one arm straddle planche (not sure if you could call it that, but it's the very first clip in the video) very impressive, and the planche with wrists turned in really impressive.

 

What are the most difficult moves in this video?

 

 

B1214N

The one arm straddle planche at the beginning of the video is by far the hardest followed by the floor maltese at 2:22 in terms of strength difficulty. The back lever curls with 2 fingers are also incredibly difficult. For overall highest difficulty, I think one of those dangerous technical skills is the hardest over all other skills. The person doing the OAFL has severely atrophied legs so it is a lot easier compared to a normal person doing it.

Joshua Slocum

The one-arm front lever row attempts were pretty awesome. 

Art Vandelay

The two man straddle planche stack at 19sec is the coolest thing ever.

Sinom

One of the cooler videoes for sure. It seems Ukraine is the place for street workout atm.

Robmob

I wonder what kind of crazy stuff top level gymnasts would do, in terms of crazy stunts. They could probably do 90% of this stuff without specifically training for it.

rsims

I personally liked the guy who swung from the pull up bar into a press on the bench.  I would break my face trying that. Also the human flag with a guy standing on top of you? Ay caramba!