What exercises should I integrate

Started by homegymnast, May 31, 2013 · 7 Replies · 2,920 Views

homegymnast

What exercises can I integrate together for maximum results

Jon Douglas

Front lever, straddle planche, side lever, manna, single leg squat, hollowback press and rope climb.

FredInChina
Charm said:

Front lever, straddle planche, side lever, manna, single leg squat, hollowback press and rope climb.

 

You win the thread! :)

Vincearoo
Charm said:

Front lever, straddle planche, side lever, manna, single leg squat, hollowback press and rope climb.

This. Everything this.
Anders Alexandersson

In addition to the foundation work (F1-F4): handstand (H1) and stretching and mobility work from Kit Laughlin. Everything that Coach recommends. :D

Bipocni
Charm said:

Front lever, straddle planche, side lever, manna, single leg squat, hollowback press and rope climb.

I'm honestly suprised OP expected any other answer...

Keilani Gutierrez
Bipocni said:

I'm honestly suprised OP expected any other answer...

most likely OP is just overwhelmed and making sure he's got it. F series, H series and LEARNING how to do the basics with the strictest form possible, to re-program the disfunctional strength that leads to injury and a steel will to execute the program without giving up are what you must integrate into your training if you expect success in Coach's GST program.

FredInChina
KeilaniG said:

(...) if you expect success in Coach's GST program.

 

:) No big deal, just do the work! ;)