This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Workout Planner No Longer Showing Up?

Started by convancleave, May 30, 2013 · 2 Replies · 124 Views

convancleave

Hey guys

 

I got the email about the latest changes to the "Plan Your Workout" Feature.

 

The problem is this feature no longer shows up on my portal! The email says there should be a "View Your Workout Link" but I don't see it anywhere. 

 

Is anyone else having this problem?

 

I am probably just missing it, so could someone who is not having this problem tell me where the link shows up on their portal? 

 

I am getting ready to start F1 on Monday and want to get this resolved as soon as possible. Thanks

Cole Dano

It will not be released until Monday June 3rd.

 

However it is a very useful exercise to plan at least your first workout on your own after carefully reading the course, so all is not lost. 

thanners

From what I understand in the email, the Workout Planner feature has been disabled for the next few days, but should be back again on Monday.

The "View Your Workout" Link is a new feature that will come when the whole workout planner is re-enabled on Monday. It will be how you view your workouts from now on, rather than getting them emailed to you. (And presumably will reflect any alterations right away)

Depending on what time it goes live again on Monday, it hopefully shouldn't be too much of a problem.