This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Strange elbow sensation

Started by TheLastCareBear, May 30, 2013 · 3 Replies · 107 Views

TheLastCareBear

Hey everyone,

So I just started week 8 on F1 and I'm loving the program.  During week 7 though, I started to get this weird sensation in my right elbow that feels kinda rubber bandy? Don't know how else to explain it. Its not really a pop per say, more of a stretchy, pulling, release sensation. It doesn't hurt, it just feels funny.  This only happens when i do sPL/PE1 and the mobility for MN/PE1.  Should I be concerned? Take a break for  a week or so? I really would hate to as I'm making such great progress but if I have to I will.

 

Thanks

 

TheLastCareBear

I'd like to add that i just did a small set of pushups and pullups and I didn't feel it at all. It seems to be only those specific exercises.

Keilani Gutierrez

good question, i sometimes get a similar feeling but it does sometimes feel a little wierd, is when i do ground rows or pull ups

 

edit: quickly fixed this by supinating and pronating at the right times and turning the rings when on the bottom ROM

Flameous

Really hard to tell whats going on by this.

But I also started having some problems with sPL/PE1 towards higher volume. My left shoulder started popping, mainly when descending. It didn't happen until 8th rep or so but I actually lost form there. I didn't really notice anything different with my movement but my shoulder immediately told me I had lost form. Now I back a cycle and building volume with so strict and strenuous form that I think I'll be blasting through later PEs  :P

So it might be a good idea take a video and check out if there might be something funny happening you don't even notice.