Introducing the King of the Forum Challenge

Started by Cory Fair, May 29, 2013 · 179 Replies · 44,833 Views

piotro
Charm said:

That'd be interesting; I wonder if there would be/ what would be the common limiting factor

TUT ;)

Cory Fair

Not every competition will be for time. We have many creative KoF challenges ahead. :) Hope you all are training hard because it will come when you likely don't expect it.

Jon Douglas
piotro said:

TUT ;)

Well yeah, but I mean where :P Shoulders, back, PPT? Be educational to the rest of us to see where the stronger people have their weaker links IMO.

 

Cory Fair said:

Not every competition will be for time. We have many creative KoF challenges ahead. :) Hope you all are training hard because it will come when you likely don't expect it.

Game on! XD Not one Australian on the board?!? Unacceptable!

pogo69
Charm said:

Game on! XD Not one Australian on the board?!? Unacceptable!

I was never going to make it onto the board, but much to my chagrin I didn't even enter due to being in recovery from a rotator cuff strain (never play tackle rugby with your 13yo and 16yo sons).

 

But I'm all fit for the next one!!

Anto.T

Just noticed I'm a Duke 😃 awesome!!