Watched this video and I was wondering if it was fake because of the awkward hand placement for his human flag and the thickness of the pole, especially his "jump" to human flag. Thoughts?
Started by Paolo, May 27, 2013 · 16 Replies · 4,443 Views
Watched this video and I was wondering if it was fake because of the awkward hand placement for his human flag and the thickness of the pole, especially his "jump" to human flag. Thoughts?
Fake, no doubt
I'd love for that jump to flag to be real. Opens the way for flag climbs between two poles... awesome ![]()
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=4133713161322
this is what really happens if you do a jump to flag ![]()
(it was posted in "funny gymnastics" a few days ago)
I think it's fake, but I think it's possible to jump into a human flag if someone is very proficient with it and has practiced jumping into it.
It's supposed to be comedy. Fake but funny.
B1214N said:has practiced jumping into it.
Now THAT video would be comedy ![]()
Oh I just remembered that Handbalancer had shown a video of his friend that has jumped into a human flag variation (sideways back lever). I can't find the link anymore.
this one?
Not that one. The video is of a circus performer and he jumped into a sideways back lever.
This might be off topic, but what is the narrowest grip possible for human flag?
this is what really happens if you do a jump to flag
I posted this ![]()
mrpraktic said:This might be off topic, but what is the narrowest grip possible for human flag?
Shoulder width or slightly wider.
B1214N said:Not that one. The video is of a circus performer and he jumped into a sideways back lever.
I'm having a hard time imagining a sideways back lever lol. Do you have a video of it?
B1214N said:Oh I just remembered that Handbalancer had shown a video of his friend that has jumped into a human flag variation (sideways back lever). I can't find the link anymore.
Paolo said:I'm having a hard time imagining a sideways back lever lol. Do you have a video of it?
I believe this is the one, if not it deserves watching regardless!
Enjoyed watching that, thanks. Some funny editing going on at 2:23 - 2:31 ![]()
Wow, 2.48 ... what is that? Is there a name for that.
Finnbar said:I believe this is the one, if not it deserves watching regardless!
Yes it's this one. Apparently, he did not jump into it. I must have remembered wrong.