This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Scheduler repeating workouts

Started by Primate, May 27, 2013 · 1 Replies · 115 Views

Primate

Hi, I just checked my email for the week, and the workout that I have been sent is identical to that for the week before.  For example, I started FL/PE3 at week 9 when the scheduler came out, so the email that I received on 19th May had me doing 4 x 60s (week 10), This week I assumed I should be doing 5 x 60s before a deload next week, however the email workout has me still doing 4 x 60s this week.

 

Has the cycling changed from a 4 week cycle? or is this an error?

Cory Fair

I don't typically check for support issues on the forums, these need to be PM'd or emailed to me. Forward both schedules you received to webmaster@gymnasticbodies.com so I can look into it.