Tuck planche

Started by muhammedmuys, May 25, 2013 · 6 Replies · 3,432 Views

muhammedmuys

Dear pros

Sory for puting the subject in the wrong fourms beacause i didnt know where to put it

Hello

I just wanted to ask about the tuck planche position. I feel my
arms are strong but the problem is that i find it difficult to rise my
hips and struggle to do it . and to do it I stick my legs to my arms so
that i cheat to lift them up and when my hip rises I let them go and my
hips return to the ground and fall .

please help me on this. Is there any exercise that helps me lift me hips of the ground or give them strength so they can rise up the ground.

And thank you very much for your cooperation

Muhammed AL-Nooh

Iraq - Baghdad

tcorgat

I would say that you are not strong enough, and you should practise the advanced frog stand, which is basically the position you described, with the knees touching your elbows. Other than strong arms, you also need very strong core, for planche training.

muhammedmuys

Thank you very much all who are cooperating .

 

boban said:

I would say that you are not strong enough, and you should practise the advanced frog stand, which is basically the position you described, with the knees touching your elbows. Other than strong arms, you also need very strong core, for planche training.

Thank you very much I think like you said is that my core isnt strong enogh because when i try to left my hips I feel like my core is going to tear apart.

Matth

You dont want to rise in to position, you want to lean in to it.

Jono

I would recommend going back to the straight arm frog stand, perhaps even the bent arm frog stand. I decided to go back to the basics and got myself to 60s bent arm frog stand, and now I can do advanced tuck planche for about 3s. But I still find straight arm frog stand tough, so I'll work up to 60s of that.

muhammedmuys

Thank you all I will try all the advices