Hey guys,
longtime reader here. I've started GB when F1 came out and also did H1 since march and I'm really enjoying it so far.
Maybe 2 weeks ago I played soccer and fell on my hands. Since then my left wrist hurts in certain movements where I have to hyperextend my hand, like pushups, planks or headstands. It feels like a mild discomfort.
I can't do the wrist stretches to my full ROM like before without pain, so I just do those very lightly.
The pain seems to be in the discus triangularis area. Maybe some of you had something similar happen to you? I would really like to know if I can do anything to help the healing process. I'm not sure if I can still do the wrist work in H1 or should do some wrist curls or rice bucket.
I will go to the doctor next week to get things clarified, but maybe you have some experience with this injury, that you could share. I'd really appreciate that.
Thanks,
Robert