This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC IMs

Started by Erin, May 24, 2013 · 7 Replies · 316 Views

Erin

Sorry guys, I tried searching this but couldn't find anything and it's really confusing me. On the integrated mobility for row variations, when it says to do the stretches for 30 seconds, is that 30 seconds total, or 30 seconds each side?

ausswe

Each side I believe

Keilani Gutierrez

yeah, when it's a one arm or one leg component, or a side to side movement, each movement constitutes 1 rep.

 

Skiers = 10 reps, 5 on each side
RC iM= 30 sec on each arm or each side, etc
so on 

FredInChina
KeilaniG said:

yeah, when it's a one arm or one leg component, or a side to side movement, each movement constitutes 1 rep.

 

Skiers = 10 reps, 5 on each side

RC iM= 30 sec on each arm or each side, etc

so on 

 

Does that mean that cossack squats 10r are 5r each side?

Keilani Gutierrez
FredInChina said:

Does that mean that cossack squats 10r are 5r each side?

yep ^_^ 

 

same as Twisting Squats for example = 10 reps = 5 reps with your legs in right/left cross and 5 reps with left/right cross

FredInChina

:facepalm: HAHAHAHA... I've been doing the reps for EACH side! :D

It doesn't matter, my limiting factor is the iM here!

I'll be doing 5x50 reps each side of the cossak squats without breaking a sweat before I master that iM anyway... B)

Keilani Gutierrez
FredInChina said:

:facepalm: HAHAHAHA... I've been doing the reps for EACH side! :D

It doesn't matter, my limiting factor is the iM here!

I'll be doing 5x50 reps each side of the cossak squats without breaking a sweat before I master that iM anyway... B)

you're a real trooper, Fred :D Osu!

Erin

Thanks guys!